2. Trademarks and Trade Names. All trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics, domain names, metatags, trade dress, and trade names applicable to Yount, Hyde & Barbour, P.C. (YHB) business, operations, facilities, products and services (collectively, YHB’s “Intellectual Property”) are owned exclusively by YHB. YHB’s Intellectual Property may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not YHB’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among clients, or in any manner that disparages or discredits YHB. All other trademarks, service marks, logos, graphics product names and company names not owned by YHB that appear on this Web Site are the property of their respective owners.
3. Copyrights. All content included on this Web Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, and the compilation of such content, are the property of YHB or its content suppliers and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this Web Site is the property of YHB or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The content and software on this Web Site are to be used only for providing information regarding YHB to persons who visit this Web Site. Any other use of the content and software on this Web Site, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of such content and software, is strictly prohibited.
4. Use of Web Site. This Web Site is owned and operated by YHB and is for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell in any way any content (including, without limitation, any text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software) included on this Web Site. Permission to use documents (such as applications, brochures, datasheets, and FAQs) from this Web Site is granted, provided that (1) the copyright notice appears in all copies, (2) use of such documents from this Web Site is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any documents are made.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED BY YHB ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAY INCLUDE TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES. YHB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEB SITE; THE OPERATION, USE OR RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE; OR THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, AND RELIABILITY OF THIS WEB SITE. YHB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED THAT THIS WEB SITE AND ANY OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY YHB WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS, THAT THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YHB, HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OF A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EFFORT TO ACHIEVE PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL YHB BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR BENEFITS, OR ANY OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF YHB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH LOSSES, INJURIES OR DAMAGES. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, ERRORS, USE OR OF RELIANCE ON INACCURATE INFORMATION, WEB SITE DOWNTIME OR INTERRUPTIONS. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR YOUR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEB SITE, IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE
7. Links to Other Web Sites. Although this Web Site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including Web sites, YHB has not participated in the development of those other sites and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites. YHB is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites. Links from YHB to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by YHB of the parties or their products and services. The appearance on the Web Site of advertisements and product or service information does not constitute an endorsement by YHB, and YHB has not investigated the claims made by any advertiser. Product information is based solely on material received from suppliers. Please be aware that YHB is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each site you visit.
8. Legal Compliance. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations and ordinances.
10. To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we must inform you that this website and any links, if they contain advice relating to federal taxes, are not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code. Under IRS regulations, a taxpayer may rely on professional advice to avoid federal penalties only if that advice is reflected in a comprehensive written tax opinion that complies with strict requirements under federal law.