YHB is looking for a staff accountant who will specialize in client advisory services. If you like working directly with clients and solving problems, this could be a great opportunity for you! This position will be able to advise clients and help them navigate different processes. This position may be based out of our Winchester, Leesburg, Culpeper or Richmond, VA offices!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full service accounting support to clients
- Review and evaluate accounting software and assist with implementation and training
- Monitor operations to ensure efficient workflow process.
- Provide guidance on daily accounting functions, reconciliations and regular closing procedures
- Analyze workflows
- Develop and simplify procedures
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field
- 3 + years experience of staff accountant experience in the construction industry
- A dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent problem solving skills
Join The Team
To apply for a position with YHB, please email resume or apply via our LinkedIn Careers Page. When submitting your resume, include your telephone number, the position of interest, and office location. YHB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Please note that we can only accept electronic resumes in the following formats:
- Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx)
- PDF format (.pdf)