YHB’s Risk Advisory Services Team is proud to announce the opening of our 2013 Banking Technology and Risks Survey. Building on the success of our 2011 Report, we have prepared a comprehensive survey to gather information and report on the current technology trends in the Mid-Atlantic’s community banking industry. For those unfamiliar with our 2011 Report, this report gathers information from financial institutions and reports in aggregate in the following areas:
- Demographics (Asset size, number of locations, longevity, staffing, etc.)
- Governance (Oversight committees, committee membership, committee activities, etc.)
- Operations/core banking (Core banking application, retail products, product sourcing, etc.)
- Information Technology (Antivirus, third-party patch management, BYOD, etc.)
- Risk considerations (Future risks, etc.)
Your help in completing this survey will aid your financial institution in benchmarking the current state of your IT operations and allow for an insight in software selection and deployment.
The 2013 Survey will remain open until June 14, 2013. If you have not already received an invite or would like to complete this survey for your financial intuition, please contact RAS@YHBCPA.com. All information is kept strictly confidential, and no discernible information about your financial institution will be disseminated to any other party or included in the final report.