Advice that helps achieve your goals
Operating a successful nonprofit or government agency requires more than just adequate funding and good management. It takes the assistance of professionals who can advise you about ways to control costs and maximize the effectiveness of your financial and human resources.
At Yount, Hyde & Barbour, we’re strongly committed to helping 501(c) nonprofit and governmental organizations carry out their missions and achieve their objectives. We realize that both of our organizations are part of the same community. So we treat you like a member of the YHB community and measure our success by how much we increase yours.
We bring to our relationship the insight that comes from having worked with not-for-profits of all types and sizes for many years. This deep experience enables us to better understand your challenges, anticipate your needs and develop solutions that help move your organization ahead.
We offer a wide array of consulting services aimed at helping your organization operate more efficiently and successfully, including assistance with:
- IT software selection and implementation
- Internal controls setup and review
- Management and benefits consulting
- Charitable trusts and donor-advised funds
- Obtaining and maintaining nonprofit status
- Protecting your organization against fraud
- Lease vs. purchase decisions
- Board governance and conflict of interest
- Policies, procedures and operational reviews
- Bond compliance