Jacob graduated from Shenandoah University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (focus in accounting) in 2012 and a Masters of Business Administration in 2013. He became a licensed CPA in 2015. Jacob joined YHB in 2013. His career focus has been in the audit of construction, nonprofit and governmental organizations.
INVOLVEMENT & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Virginia Government Finance Officer’s Association (VGFOA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Associated General Contractors (AGC