Jennifer is a 2001 graduate of Old Dominion University where she earned her bachelor’s in both Accounting and Finance. She later became a Certified Public Accountant in 2004. Jennifer joined the YHB Community Bank Team in October of 2017. Prior to joining YHB, her career spanned from working with non-profits to her current specialty in working with Community Banks.
Jennifer is an active member of both the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). She also serves on the Board of Directors of United Way of the Northern Shenandoah Valley.
Jennifer’s experience includes all aspects of bank taxation compliance and consulting. Her unique combination of bank tax experience is an asset to the team.
Involvement & Memberships
- Virginia Bankers Association (VBA)
- Virginia Association of Community Bankers (VACB)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
- Old Dominion University (2001)