Your bank tax team is full of industry-recognized experts ready to provide comprehensive solutions to community banks. Your expert team is specially trained in bank taxation and takes an active role in auditing the calculation, consulting with our clients in preparing the quarterly tax calculations, and coordinating tax return preparation.
Tax services designed to help financial institutions comply with federal, state and local laws and reduce their tax burden so you can grow confidently.
- Prepare federal and state tax returns
- Quarterly estimated federal tax payment calculation
- Preparation of the year end full tax calculation with Deferred Asset Schedules
- Assistance in preparation of financial statement tax footnote
- Analyze the effect of current earnings on estimated payments and transfers to holding companies
- Research tax implications of proposed business transactions or new ventures
- Consult on tax implications of pension, employee stock ownership plans, compensation programs and profit-sharing
The entire bank tax team focus their annual continuing education on attending top national bank taxation conferences and have a network of renowned bank experts to assist should the need arise. This blend of audit and tax expertise is unique in the industry and make the YHB team a valuable asset for us and our clients. We file returns for our other clients in almost every state and stay on top of the ever changing state and local tax rules for the jurisdictions in which our clients provide services.
We have an exceptionally deep knowledge of industry regulations and issues acquired through continuing professional education and active involvement in the below associations:
As part of our standard tax process, we have continuous contact with client personnel to assure we are meeting all client expectations and immediately address any concerns. We believe our true value to our clients is our responsiveness. We become trusted advisers that our clients know they can call any time to discuss urgent issues or to plan for upcoming standards.
We strive to be proactive in sharing current information with our clients. Regular and consistent communication is at the core of our relationship with clients.