While tax filing and financial reporting for corporations have always been complicated, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, as well as increased scrutiny by shareholders and regulators, has made compliance even more of a task. That’s why you need the assistance of a firm that’s familiar with public company tax and audit regulations and can help you meet them in a cost-effective manner.
At YHB, our Public Company Services Team specializes in providing tax, audit and consulting services to corporations in many industries, including banking, franchising, manufacturing, healthcare and information technology. We are registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and have passed PCAOB review with no comments. We serve a large and growing number of public companies in Virginia and surrounding areas.
Yount, Hyde & Barbour offers the expertise of a large national firm with the personalized service and accessibility of a local firm. Our professionals have the experience and technical knowledge required to meet the full range of your corporation’s tax, accounting and audit needs, including:
- Financial Statement audits, as well as internal audits
- Risk advisory services, including SAS 70 audits
- Development of audit committee charters
- Tax planning and preparation, domestic and international
- Initial public offerings (IPOs) and secondary offerings
- IT systems consulting
- Employee benefit plan services
- Fraud detection and investigation
- Mergers, acquisitions and strategic planning
- Valuation of stock options and intangibles
Contact us for unparalleled customer service.