Running a successful construction business takes more than good tools and hard work. It requires the assistance of professionals who know the industry and can help you operate more efficiently and successfully.
For decades, Yount, Hyde & Barbour has been providing tax, accounting, auditing and consulting services that help contractors and developers do exactly that. Because construction and real estate are a main focus of our firm, we’ve developed great expertise in anticipating and meeting the needs of businesses like yours. We’ve also built strong relationships with bankers, sureties and other professionals who can help you get what it takes to do job one: make a profit.
To stay on top of industry trends and issues, we are active members of the Construction Financial Management Association, Associated General Contractors, Associated Builders and Contractors, the Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association and local chapters of the National Association of Homebuilders. We are also continually refining our technical knowledge by participating in various training and continuing professional education programs.
As a result, YHB is ready to help you build your success with services that include:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations, including Federal Acquisition Rate (FAR) audits
- Tax planning and filing
- Historic Property Rehabilitation Tax Credits
- Energy-Efficiency Tax Credits
- Strategic Planning, business valuation, and M&A assistance
- Succession and estate planning
- Cost-segregation studies and fixed-asset depreciation records
- Selecting the best organizational structure and accounting method
- Bonding and surety analysis, and operational reviews
- Payroll tax services and employee benefit plans
- Risk management and litigation support
- Computer hardware and accounting software selection
Construction Industry Update
Contact us when you’re ready to build profits
Impact of Tax Reform Seminar
Join us and our friends at the Top of Virginia Building Association & Lord Fairfax Small Business Development Center on Thursday, October 18th to learn about the impact of Tax Reform on the construction industry.